Why use solar energy

Why use solar energy

The sun shines all year round for free! – Sustainability in its purest form!

Vast quantities of pure energy: inexhaustible, environmentallyfriendly and free.

With a low-maintenance solar system, you are investing in complete security of supply – and thus in your independence from fossil fuels.

Solar thermal technology converts solar energy into snug warmth: cheaply, efficiently and securely. Just one solar collector measuring 4 to 6 m² is enough to supply an average four-person household with hot water. This instantly covers 25% of your energy requirements and when supported with a solar energy system, the remaining 75% needed for heating can be reduced by about 60%.

Why use solar energy